- The registration process is simple and fast.
- Print and fill out THIS FORM (or pick up a paper form).
- Bring in the completed form, with the identification items below, any weekday from 9 to Noon, or Thursdays until 6 PM.
Needed to become eligible
- Be a resident of Kendall, DeKalb, or LaSalle County.
- Present a Photo ID -or-
- Regular ID and a piece of mail showing the same address.
- Provide your license plate number.
If you cannot leave your home to pick up food
- Anyone can pick up food for you if you fill out and they bring in THIS FORM.
We will also ask you to apply to the Kendall County Health Department to help assure you are receiving all available help.