- The registration process is simple and fast.
- Print and fill out THIS FORM (or pick up a paper form).
- Bring in the completed form, with the identification items below, any weekday from 9 to Noon, or Thursdays until 6 PM.
Needed to become eligible
- Present a Photo ID -or-
- Regular ID and a piece of mail showing the same address.
If you cannot leave your home to pick up food
- Anyone can pick up food for you if you fill out and they bring in THIS FORM.
Visit the Kendall County Health Department website (“Community Action” tab) for information on energy assistance (LIHEAP) water and sewer assistance (LIHWAP), weatherization (LIWAP), and for a Community Resource Directory.