After you become registered, you may shop on Thursdays either inside from Noon-5:30 (choose your own items) OR drive-through from Noon-6:00pm (items are selected for you).
Kendall Free Clinic supplies no-cost medical care for uninsured and underserved residents of Kendall County.
Thursdays from 2 to 6 PM.
Please call for an appointment: 630-553-0473
Qualify for Services:
Sign a form stating you are without health insurance and have low or no income.
Please bring last two pay stubs to your first appointment.
- Primary and preventative care for all ages
- Treatment of chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and asthma
- Treatment of acute illness
- Specialty referrals on a limited basis
- Diagnostic services including lab testing and x-ray as needed